BRIDGE THE GAP WITH LG TALK
To integrate the growing variety of devices and expanding communication options, such as video conferencing, instant messaging, video calling, unified messaging and Web/ group conferencing, businesses are seeking a single service provider to tightly integrate a variety of unified communications that are accessible with a consistent user experience across all of their communication devices.
ALL TYPES OF COMPANIES BENEFIT FROM UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- The 50-person law firm that needs to integrate its fixed and mobile communications with Microsoft applications and legal tracking/billing applications to maintain its productivity and competitive advantage.
- The 8-person “all-mobile” small business that wants simple communications without the cost and headaches of CapEx, management, and upgrades.
- The 200-site retail chain nationwide retail store that wants unified functionality and reduced costs that comes from a centralized solution that supports all sites.
- The 500-person enterprise that wants the benefits of advanced communications (video telepresence, mobile workforce, CRM integration, call centers) to ensure highly productive operations and customer support.
- The 30,000-person multinational enterprise with hundreds of sites with heterogeneous equipment (PBXs, phones, mobiles) that uses unified communications to reduce operational costs while staying “ahead of the curve” in productivity and competitiveness
Unified communications is essential for corporate-wide communications due to the wide variety of mobile devices in the workplace today.
With LG Talk Unified Communications (UC), employees are productive from any “touch-point” – any phone, any mobile, many applications, any location. LG Talk UC seamlessly integrates telephony, mobility, video, “office” applications like email and IM, and “workforce” applications like CRM and ERP. The divergence of devices will continue to grow as manufacturers seek to outdo one another with functionality, design and style. With the growing need for multi-functional communication capabilities and multi-device support from the enterprise, users will seek out the first workable solution, be it from an MNO, Apple, Google or another firm. Today most users are using different devices at different times to communicate, depending on their environment. They want to use their laptops, smartphones, tablets and other connected devices interchangeably.